Chunky Vegetable Soup
Recipe Type: Dinner, Soup
Cuisine: Clean eating
Serves: 2 Servings
Looking to add more vegetables to your meals? Look no further than this flavorful soup chock full of clean glowing veggie goodness. This is nourishment in a bowl!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion or leek, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 inch ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 cup kale, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth or Water
- Sauté onion, ginger, and garlic in olive oil until fragrant, about 4 minutes.[br][cap id=”attachment_760″ align=”aligncenter” width=”225″][url href=”https://amberdugger.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Step1-225×300.jpg”][img src=”https://amberdugger.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Step1-225×300.jpg” width=”225″ height=”300″ class=” size-medium” title=”Step1″][/url]Garlic, Ginger and Onion[/cap]
- Put all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil.[br][cap id=”attachment_760″ align=”aligncenter” width=”300″][url href=”https://amberdugger.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Veggie-Goodness-300×300.jpg”][img src=”https://amberdugger.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Veggie-Goodness-300×300.jpg” width=”300″ height=”300″ class=” size-medium” title=”Veggie Goodness”][/url]Veggie Goodness in the Pot[/cap]
- Reduce heat and simmer until all veggies are cooked thoroughly, about 20 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and serve. Enjoy!
I love these carrots. Trader Joe’s always delivers!
Save the date! May 11th is the beginning of a two week Clean Eating Challenge! Details coming soon.
Have a wonderful week!