What the heck is aged money? Great question! It’s the reason you don’t have to be stressed when your revenue goes down for a month.
For a lot of us, when the money comes in, we know that it’s going to go out right away to cover the first half of our bills. But when we have aged money, the money comes in and just sits!
Here’s how it works
Aged money is when you have 2 or more months that can go by without any additional money coming in before you would need more money to pay bills. Sounds nice, right?
Start aging money
It’s never too late to get started! It’s simple: to start obtaining aged money, spend less than you earn. Take small steps. Try lowering your expenses by temporarily taking out what isn’t deemed absolutely necessary, then put the extra income into a savings account to help build up your aged money.
Decrease your stress and feel financially secure. This is a game changer!
In this video, you will learn:
– What aged money is and why you need it
– How to adjust your expenses to start building your savings account now!
If you want some super helpful tips on growing your savings…..you’re going to love this video!
Let’s stay in touch!
– Join Sweet Life, Purposeful Money – our community of soul-based, creative entrepreneurs looking to increase money love, awareness and finally get control of both personal and business finances. In this community, you’ll have the opportunity to share topics that you’d like tips about. I’d love to hear from you!
– Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
– Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.