Do you ever feel like you’ve got a good handle on your budget and then BAM! some expense you had completely forgotten about pops up and throws you off track? I know you just thought, “Uh, yeah, Amber, this is one of the reasons why I can never stick to a budget!”
You are not alone! This happens to all of us.
When we think about expenses, whether business or personal, we think about those regular monthly bills that most people have: groceries, utilities, software subscriptions, etc. We tend to forget about expenses that only come up once or twice a year (like auto registration) or that we actually want to buy sweet Aunt Marge a birthday gift this year.
In this week’s tip video I’ll help you conquer this problem once and for all…and it’s not complicated! 😃
– What “true expenses” are
– Why they matter
– How to determine what true expenses are must-have vs. nice-to-have
– How to easily prepare for these expenses (and save yourself money too!)
Ok, friend, it’s time to take action! If you want to feel in control of your expenses…you’re going to LOVE this video!
Remember, money is simply a resource, and making peace with money allows you to pursue the things you enjoy!
Let’s stay in touch!
– Join Sweet Life, Purposeful Money – our community of soul-based, creative entrepreneurs looking to increase money love, awareness and finally get control of both personal and business finances. In this community, you’ll have the opportunity to share topics that you’d like tips about. I’d love to hear from you!
– Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
– Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.