Does that title make you nervous or excited? Perhaps both!
Most of us were raised to think about money in a very practical and pragmatic way, myself included. We never learned to use all the tools at our disposal to help create our wealth consciousness. What is wealth consciousness? It’s the belief that there is an abundance that is meant for you and that you can co-create and claim it.
Today I’m here to tell you that it’s so important to incorporate a little “woo woo”. I’ve been called “medium woo” by my clients (I think I need this on a t-shirt) so I’m not going way out there but I wholeheartedly believe in what I’m sharing in this episode. I’ve used several key practices to build my wealth consciousness for many years now and I am no longer shocked by the little miracles and serendipitous encounters that appear on my journey and those of my clients. The Universe desires to fill empty spaces, so creating space for your Profit for Joy goals is essential.
Money is simply a resource. Learning how to bring in a balanced mix of feminine and masculine energies around money is often the missing link in the creation of abundance in your business and your life!
In this week’s episode of Profit for Joy TV I’m discussing why it is so important to consider implementing wealth consciousness with your practical money system.
- One of my favorite wealth consciousness practices
- What single thing that has helped my clients the most
- A few of my favorite resources
Comment below and share your favorite wealth consciousness practice. It is a great way to inspire others! 😀
What did you think of this week’s Profit for Joy episode? We’d love to hear your thoughts!
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel to get notifications when new episodes are available!
- Leave a comment below to let us know your favorite wealth consciousness practice!
- Discover the cash flow management software we recommend HERE.
Have a topic you’d like to hear some tips about? We’d love to hear from you! Click here to let us know!
PS: Here are those resources I mentioned…
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz, MD, FICS
- Feeling is the Secret by Neville Goddard
- Tapping into Wealth by Margaret M. Lynch