Do you ever feel embarrassed to talk about your debt?
As a society, we have an incredible amount of shame and anxiety around debt…and money in general. Many of us were raised in an era where speaking about our finances was considered inappropriate and so we are still stumbling around these conversations as adults.
I’d like to flip this script! Let’s TALK about it! This is a safe, non-judgmental space to explore your financial story. You haven’t done anything wrong, my friend. Let’s just start where you are.
Now is the time to release the guilt you carry regarding your debt. I want to share with you a unique perspective that will shift your mindset and help you to break the cycle of accumulating debt going forward.
In this week’s episode of Profit for Joy TV, we’re talking about how to become successful at paying down your debt once and for all.
- What is debt?
- The hidden secret to debt
- The best (and worst!) strategy to pay down debt
Comment below to share something that debt enabled you to say “Yes!” to at the right moment.
What did you think of this week’s Profit for Joy TV episode? We’d love to hear your thoughts!
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel to get notifications when new episodes are available!
- Leave a comment below to let us what your debt has provided for you!
- Discover the cash flow management software we recommend HERE.
- Have a topic you’d like to hear some tips about? We’d love to hear from you! Click here to let us know!
Let’s stay in touch!
– Join Sweet Life, Purposeful Money – our community of soul-based, creative entrepreneurs looking to increase money love, awareness, and finally get control of both personal and business finances. In this community, you’ll have the opportunity to share topics that you’d like tips about. I’d love to hear from you!