Hey friends! I’ve been in the online business world for quite a while now and there is one thing I hear over and over again from my clients and community…
“I tried budgeting and I SUCK at it!”
Do you know what this really means? The budget failed you! 😖
Let me explain
Just the word “budget” makes most of us squirm a bit, am I right? We feel confused, bored, restricted, even angry!
Let’s not do that anymore. It’s not productive or even necessary!
Traditional budgets (and the way we were taught to use them) are a thing of the past.
You may have stumbled over budgeting for years but I’m here to tell you that you ARE good with money! Give yourself grace and start where you are. You DO have exactly what it takes to be successful and profitable.
In this week’s episode of Profit for Joy TV, I’m talking about this important piece of every business owner’s journey.
You will learn:
– Why budgets fail
– The limitations of budgets
– What you should try instead
– How to be successful at it
How about another affirmation or mantra this week? Find a mirror, look yourself in the eye and say “I am good with money.” Or why not “I am a cash flow management QUEEN!” 👑
Comment below and let us know your main takeaways from this video! Do you feel inspired to try budgeting again? What’s your new money mantra?
What did you think of this week’s Profit for Joy TV tip? We’d love to hear your thoughts!
– Subscribe to the YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
– Leave a comment below to let us know if you are inspired to try again!
– Discover the cash flow management software we recommend HERE.
Have a topic you’d like to hear some tips about? We’d love to hear from you! Click here to let us know!
Let’s stay in touch!
– Join Sweet Life, Purposeful Money – our community of soul-based, creative entrepreneurs looking to increase money love, awareness and finally get control of both personal and business finances. In this community, you’ll have the opportunity to share topics that you’d like tips about. I’d love to hear from you!