Have you been hustling away in your business and still feel like you’re on a hamster wheel? Constant work, little or no pay, going into ostrich mode about your finances; these are all signs that it’s time to get some clarity and an action plan.
You are probably thinking, “Yep, time to make more money and stop spending!” Hold up. Earning more money and cutting expenses doesn’t guarantee a profitable business. Aligning your business and lifestyle with what brings you joy results in always having enough money for what truly matters to you.
Go back and read that last sentence again; I’ll wait. 🤓
It all starts with your joy. Build on that! It’s imperative to get clear on what you want your money to do for you. It needs a specific intention…it needs to get a job!
In this week’s episode of Profit for Joy TV, we are talking about your revenue goal.
- What it is
- Why it looks different for everyone
- Why it’s so important to define it early (or at least right now!)
We’d love to hear your thoughts!
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel to get notifications when new episodes are available!
- Post your questions in our amazing Sweet Life, Purposeful Money community
- Discover the cash flow management software we recommend HERE.
Have a topic you’d like to hear some tips about? We’d love to hear from you! Click here to let us know!