There is something unexpected that we deal with when we become entrepreneurs. Gone are the regular corporate pay checks that bring the same amount of money flowing into our bank account each month. When you are the CEO of your own online business, chances are extremely high that you won’t have a consistent amount of income each month.
Perhaps you have a big launch in the first quarter of the year and bring in a large chunk of revenue. You might be tempted to go wild with your windfall or feel scared to utilize any of it.
Have you been wondering how the heck to pay yourself consistently (or maybe even at all) when you have variable income?
In this week’s episode of Profit for Joy TV I’m talking about how you can eliminate the stress that often accompanies variable income and learn how to pay yourself consistently.
- Determining your revenue goal
- How to handle variable income
- How to stay in the driver’s seat
- The mindset that make the difference
Comment below and let us know your monthly revenue goal or simply tell us how you are feeling about the amount you came up with! If you still need that profitability calculator, you can find it here!
We’d love to hear your thoughts!
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel to get notifications when new episodes are available!
- Find the episode on True Expenses right here.
- Discover the cash flow management software we recommend (and exclusively use in our signature framework Profit for Keeps) HERE.
Have a topic you’d like to hear some tips about? We’d love to hear from you! Click here to let us know!