Hi, I’m Amber!
A Peek Inside My Wealth Consciousness Practice
Here’s a term you might not be familiar with: Wealth Consciousness Practice. Most of us have at least a few “practices” in our daily or weekly routine. Maybe you have a personal Yoga practice, or perhaps you meditate daily or have a workout regime you follow. These practices help you continue to grow into the best version of yourself.
A personal Wealth Consciousness Practice does the same. It can help you release money blocks, gain self-confidence, and strengthen your manifestation muscles. Don’t worry, I’m not going too woo on you, but I know from experience that these tools work!
While the tools and resources are important, the defining factor of any practice is consistency. Think about what you can commit to daily. It’s ok to start small and add things in as you go!
In this week’s episode of Profit for Joy™️ TV, I’ll discuss my own Wealth Consciousness Practice and I’d love to hear about yours!
- What is a wealth consciousness practice?
- What does it actually do for you?
- Some simple things I include that might surprise you
- Think and Grow Rich Workbook
- Tapping into Wealth
- The Law of Divine Compensation
- Unblocked by Margaret Lynch
- reMarkable Tablet –https://remarkable.com/
- Transcendental Meditation – https://www.tm.org/
- BrainFM https://www.brain.fm/invite/Mm01V9dJwZ
- Hapbee – https://hapbee.com/taf/9602833 (only 5 people can save $80)
- Join our Aged Money Challenge Waitlist!
- Share your own wealth consciousness practice
We’d love to hear your thoughts:
LIve AGed money challenge
Are you ready to take the first steps to untangle your personal and business finances and use your revenue goal to advance your business? Join the VIP waitlist to be the first to be notified of our next live Aged Money Challenge.
We have been told by past participants that this free experience has been worth more than the last three investments they have made in their business. In other words, you don’t want to miss it!
Get ready to lay the roadmap to a profitable and sustainable business while uncovering how to start healing your relationship with money. Remember, money is simply a resource to allow us to live a life of joy. We can’t wait to support you in our next live workshop. Big kudos to you for taking this big step towards financial self care.