Hi, I’m Amber!
What to look out for when hiring a fractional CFO
I might have a few less followers after today, but it’s worth it for you to hear this truth!
So many of you are really gaining momentum in your business right now and this is amazing! However, you might be feeling like there is an elephant in the room. You’ve got revenue coming in and expenses going out but, is anyone really clear about what’s happening (or needing to happen) with your finances?
I get it. Many of us feel like we’re not good with numbers or like we don’t have the education we need to feel confident about our financial situation. We feel like we’ve hit an important milestone when we start thinking about hiring a fractional CFO. This must mean we’ve made it, right?!
This is a crucial time in your business and I want YOU to become empowered, not hand your decision making power over to someone else. In this week’s episode of Profit for Joy™️ TV, I’m discussing what you need to watch out for if you are thinking about hiring a fractional CFO.
- 5 reasons why a fractional CFO might be damaging to your business
- The rare cases where this service would/will be helpful
- What you need instead
- Why are people frustrated with their bookkeepers? https://amberdugger.com/2020/07/why-are-people-frustrated-with-their-bookkeepers/
- Profitable CEOs are Intimate With their Numbers https://amberdugger.com/2021/03/profitable-ceos-are-intimate-with-their-numbers/
- The One thing that you do NOT want to Delegate to your Finance Team https://amberdugger.com/2021/03/one-thing-you-do-not-want-to-delegate/
We’d love to hear your thoughts:
LIve AGed money challenge
Are you ready to take the first steps to untangle your personal and business finances and use your revenue goal to advance your business? Join the VIP waitlist to be the first to be notified of our next live Aged Money Challenge.
We have been told by past participants that this free experience has been worth more than the last three investments they have made in their business. In other words, you don’t want to miss it!
Get ready to lay the roadmap to a profitable and sustainable business while uncovering how to start healing your relationship with money. Remember, money is simply a resource to allow us to live a life of joy. We can’t wait to support you in our next live workshop. Big kudos to you for taking this big step towards financial self care.