Hi, I’m Amber!
Are you “playing safe” in your business?
I recently attended a 2-day gathering with a group of incredible, powerhouse female entrepreneurs—what a phenomenal experience. I walked away from this event so inspired!
One of the things we discussed was normalizing 1 million dollar months! Yes, we CAN normalize this. We’ve already normalized what we’re currently bringing in revenue, haven’t we? We’re not meant to stay at our current set point. We are built for expansion!
To expand our impact, we have to start with one thing…yep, you guessed it! Mindset. As Napoleon Hill said, “Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds.”
In this week’s Profit for Joy TV episode, I discuss how we “play safe” in our business and how the world needs us to uplevel!
- How to recognize when your business is talking to you
- What does it mean to “play safe”?
- How to step into your next level of impact
Feel into this question, “What areas of my business are not working right now?” and then “What identity do I need to expand into to reach my goals?”
- Join our challenge waitlist here: www.amberdugger.com/challenge – then head on over to our community: www.amberdugger.com/community
- Catch me live every Thursday at 2pm ET here: https://www.facebook.com/profitwithamber/
We’d love to hear your thoughts:
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel to get notifications when new episodes are available!
- Post your questions in our amazing Sweet Life, Purposeful Money community
- Discover the cash flow management software we recommend HERE.
Join Sweet Life, Purposeful Money
Our community of soul-based, creative entrepreneurs looking to increase money love, awareness, and finally get control of both personal and business finances. In this community, you’ll have the opportunity to share topics that you’d like tips about. I’d love to hear from you!
YAY! We're so excited to have you join us! Just head over to your email and hit confirm to receive the link and get started!
Submit a Comment
LIve AGed money challenge
Are you ready to take the first steps to untangle your personal and business finances and use your revenue goal to advance your business? Join the VIP waitlist to be the first to be notified of our next live Aged Money Challenge.
We have been told by past participants that this free experience has been worth more than the last three investments they have made in their business. In other words, you don’t want to miss it!
Get ready to lay the roadmap to a profitable and sustainable business while uncovering how to start healing your relationship with money. Remember, money is simply a resource to allow us to live a life of joy. We can’t wait to support you in our next live workshop. Big kudos to you for taking this big step towards financial self care.
Amber super helpful. The idea of looking at an investment from perspective of ROI