Hi, I’m Amber!
Is this Missing in your Messaging?
Have you ever gone completely blank when someone asks you what you do? 😧 Perhaps you have an elevator pitch down, but it feels too complicated or maybe even a bit boring?
No one makes investment decisions on logic. They make them with emotion. How we convey what we do for our clients is one of the most powerful tools in our business. Your clients need to hear and feel the impact of your offer.
Of course, the practical side of your offer is necessary, but what is the result your clients get from working with you or investing in your program? How can you succinctly convey this?
In this week’s episode of Profit for Joy™️ TV, I’m discussing the importance of our messaging and how we talk about what we do.
- Discovering what you do for your clients
- What is your company’s “big promise”
- Why clarity on these matters
- Share what you do for your clients
- Join the waitlist for our next Aged Money Challenge! www.amberdugger.com/challenge
Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz: https://mikemichalowicz.com/clockwork/
Check out the speaker I mentioned, Michael Roderick: http://www.smallpondenterprises.com/the-team/
- Join our community: www.amberdugger.com/community
- Catch me live every Thursday at 2pm ET here: https://www.facebook.com/profitwithamber/
We’d love to hear your thoughts:
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel to get notifications when new episodes are available!
- Post your questions in our amazing Sweet Life, Purposeful Money community
- Discover the cash flow management software we recommend HERE.
Join Sweet Life, Purposeful Money
Our community of soul-based, creative entrepreneurs looking to increase money love, awareness, and finally get control of both personal and business finances. In this community, you’ll have the opportunity to share topics that you’d like tips about. I’d love to hear from you!
YAY! We're so excited to have you join us! Just head over to your email and hit confirm to receive the link and get started!
LIve AGed money challenge
Are you ready to take the first steps to untangle your personal and business finances and use your revenue goal to advance your business? Join the VIP waitlist to be the first to be notified of our next live Aged Money Challenge.
We have been told by past participants that this free experience has been worth more than the last three investments they have made in their business. In other words, you don’t want to miss it!
Get ready to lay the roadmap to a profitable and sustainable business while uncovering how to start healing your relationship with money. Remember, money is simply a resource to allow us to live a life of joy. We can’t wait to support you in our next live workshop. Big kudos to you for taking this big step towards financial self care.